We welcome you to apply to Team 2WM. We are a dynamic young and specialized Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) and Alcohol Monitoring Company preferred by many of our court, attorney and judge clients. We have been the leaders in state legislation and programs designed to protect our communities. As a team member you will work together with multiple government agencies and providing the best alternative sentencing for participants/offenders in the State of Washington.
You’ll find working for 2 Watch Monitoring to be rewarding and gratifying. You’ll be helping to reintegrate people who have fallen on tough times back into society. You’ll also find the 2WM team friendly and professional. Take a look at our open positions below. Download the PDF application form, complete it, then send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position serves as front desk contact for internal and external customers needing services from 2 Watch Monitoring. This position interacts with clients of the court and program participants for registration, intake, collecting of payments, data entry, administer all regulated processes for participants court-ordered programs. Some weekend work may be necessary.
• Input contractual information into Monitoring Software System
• Resolve internal and external registration/intake inquiries
• Act as a delegate for the website’s email account by responding to emails and forwarding emails to
appropriate staff members
• Monitor and update Participant’s records
• Answer multi-line phone
• Perform related duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years of clerical/office experience
• Intermediate Microsoft Office suites user skills
• Excellent communications skills both written and oral
• Associates degree from an accredited college or university
• Intermediate level experience with internet/email
• Spanish communications both written and verbal
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST DEMONSTRATE
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service skill; establishing, building and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction
• Developed organization and time-management skills
• Ability to work in a diverse environment of the court, jails, and law enforcement with a commitment to
cultural awareness and sensitivity in the workplace
• Ability to be self-directed and work independently in a team environment.
• Responsibly and accurately handle the public’s money when processing financial transactions. Ability to consistently follow applicable fiscal guidelines, regulations, principles, and standards
• Respond to difficult, stressful, or sensitive interpersonal situations in a professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Extreme caution when handling confidential information
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Successfully pass Washington State Criminal History Background check prior to employment
• Successfully pass drug test
• Provide two employment and two personal references
Benefits: PTO. No healthcare, dental, or prescriptions.